Friday, September 7, 2012

Introducing Me!

Hey, I'm Laura! For months now I've been contemplating starting a blog. I finally did it. The thing that scares me most about blogging, about anything really, is the commitment. I hate starting things and not finishing them, yet I seem to do it all the time! I'm hoping to find a sort of peace here that will keep the words flowing! I have two sisters that blog and I love reading them, and I plan on finding more blogs to follow as well. I love spending time in the kitchen cooking, but I don't want this to only be a food blog, but I will be sharing recipes with you every now and then.

Today is Friday and I am so excited for the weekend - who isn't? It may be a hectic one though. My oldest sister and her family are leaving for Disney World early in the morning. While they are gone, I will be house sitting and baby sitting my 10 month old nephew, Braylon. This will surely be an interesting weekend. My sister Jenna, her fiance Chris, and I all rent a house together for now until they get married next June. I recently got a new puppy, Ranger. He's a 5 pound dorkie, 1/2 dachshund and 1/2 yorkie. While he is so cute to look at, he's a mess! He's a baby still, almost 4 months, so he wakes up really early, and he goes outside every other second cause his bladder is so small, AND he's a biter. He's a handful. So while I'm spending the week with this little munchkin...
Jenna and Chris will be spending the week with this little one!
Looks cute right? Did I mention we also have a 70 pound dog? Logan is her name and she is a really well behaved dog. I'm just saying, if I had to choose between which one to be alone with for a week, I'd go with Braylon! I say that, I've never spent a week "Momming" a 10 month old alone, so we'll see how I feel during the week :) I hope everyone has a great Friday and a great weekend! Until next time...

Laura

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your week at Mel's! I hope it goes well! I wish it were closer so I could come hang with you at night =-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome laura!! Excited to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete