Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Oops - I did it Again!

I waited too long to get back on. And reading my last post, you'd think I was in a hurry to let you know all is well in Laura Land! Cause it is. I got over whatever that was and got on with life...

Not that a ton has gone on, but there have been some changes. Changes in the weather, the time, the color of the leaves. It's officially Fall! Halloween has come and gone, and the rest of the year is just jolly! Me and my sister are ready to put up our Christmas tree already... Too Soon? We have candles that smell like pumpkins and fresh baked cookies. For once our house is not smelling like pickles :) Well, for now at least!

Although I don't have much to report, I couldn't let another day go without visiting. Hope you are enjoying this lovely time of year just as much as I am. Hey - here's a simple and low fat Fall-ish recipe I'll leave you with! Try it, you won't regret it!

 That's it, 3 simple ingredients;
1 cup of water
1 box of Spice Cake
1 can of pumpkin
Mix all the ingredients and bake at 350 for 20 minutes, or until you can stick a toothpick in them and it comes out dry.










Enjoy Everyone! Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these muffins. I try to keep them in the house at all times.

    Michelle is putting her tree up this weekend. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete